Klevabrick has been in development for 12 years and had been awarded all the industry approvals
The Klevabrick Building System is a Patented and Double Trade Marked Product
The Klevabrick Building System has been awarded the Agrément Certificate by the Department of Science and technology
Agrément No. 2016/532, This certificate makes Klevabrick acceptable to all:
- Banks and other sources of finance
- All Municipalities Local Authorities
- N.H.B.R.C. – National Home Builders Registration Council
- Human Settlements
KLEVABRICK QUALIFIES AS BOTH
Conventional Building Applications
Alternative Building Technology (ABT)
Klevabrick Mission Statement
- Provide customers with the highest level of quality construction material and service at fair and market competitive prices.
- The above applies to all Klevabrick Manufacturers as well, we maintain the highest levels of quality, integrity, honesty and service in our relationships with our Manufacturers, Suppliers, Subcontractors, Professional Associates and Customers.
- The central objective is to impact positive change through innovation.
- Client satisfaction is key. Klevabrick products are easy to construct, with limited skills required to produce a superior quality product.
- Improving and empowering the lives of people with our affordable and sustainable top quality housing solution.
- We believe that we will be the main driving force in empowering our customers, from all walks of life, to fulfil the core need and the right of all people to own a house for their family. “
- Our vision is to make a difference in the world through upliftment, pride and self-worth of individuals and communities.
- The company ensures that it aligns all its operations with its core values so that it holds on to its position as a leader in its field.
Klevabrick National subscribes to a no fraud, no corruption policy.
Klevabrick National and all its, directors, shareholders, members and staff subscribe to the NACF and its way of operation policy.
The Forum is Committed To:
Contribute towards the establishment of a national consensus through the co-ordination of sectoral strategies against corruption.
Advise government on national initiatives on the implementation of strategies to combat corruption.
Share information and best practice on sectoral anti-corruption work.
Advise sectors on the improvement of sectoral anti-corruption strategies.
Report any such activities.
072 305 9205
076 745 6511
082 858 2771
Covid-19: A new reality
Multi-Storey Buildings, Foundations & Manufacturing
Alternative Building Solutions