Innovative Building Technology
How Klevabrick ™ Works
KLEVABRICKS ARE DESIGNED TO
- Make use of unskilled labour
- Require reduced startup capital
- Be manufactured on site
- Use commonly available material
- Build up to 3 storeys
- Be earth tremors and hurricane resistant
- Expel rainwater from exterior walls
- Be cast colour through – eliminates painting
KLEVABRICK ONLY REQUIRES
- 25mpa Concrete (mixed to design)
- Galvanized reinforcing 6mm round bar
- Delivery of bricks, blocks and associated sand and cement
- Chasing of walls to install electrical conduits and water pipes
- The need to build cavity walls
- All wastage of building material
- The dependency on workmanship
Portion of the width is offset both horizontally and vertically to prevent moisture penetration when bolted into a building.
The inner galvanized steel reinforcing is bent is such a manner so as to form loops in provided recesses both horizontally and vertically at each corner, through which 8mm bolts are placed to connect and fasten adjacent Klevabrick ™ together.
Using exterior Klevabricks ™ together with end / corner and interior Klevabricks ™, any building size or type – house, school, office or factory can built.
The “shape and design” of every Klevabrick ™ ensures that it is easily and always correctly built (connected) into any wall.
Klevabrick ™ bolted together in a corner wall.
Klevabrick ™ bolted together in a exterior wall.
With all the Klevabricks ™ bolted into a building and the first course into the raft foundation slab, the 2 x horizontal and 2 x vertical reinforcing, per Klevabrick ™ forms a steel cage around the building. This reduces any risk of movement or cracking to zero.