Brick Moulds For Sale
Klevabricks ™ is designed to create employment. The bolted building system empowers unskilled people to learn and earn an income.
Klevabrick offers major benefits for human settlements like employment and economical gain
Klevabrick is an efficient and sustainable building solution with major employments benefits for human settlements. The community benefits include employment opportunities and economical gain. As Klevabrick can be manufactured on site, construction in remote areas becomes more affordable. This opens up the possibility for new developments in rural parts of Southern Africa.
The capability to self-build in the future
Training of local unskilled labour
Gives rise to emerging constractors
The concept of building without mortar removes the need for a bricklayer
The concept of building without mortar removes the need for a bricklayer. This requires the Klevabricks to always be of the exact same size. Klevabrick moulds are made by welding 5mm laser cut steel plate forming the sides A to D and the bottom cup. This bottom cup has a loose urethane liner which produces the front off shutter design The moulds are accurate to within 0,25mm. This design can be of any pattern and even of a cut stone finish as the de-moulding is perpendicular to the concrete face, there is no abrasion and the moulds will last for up to 8 years plus of daily use.
Assembling the mould
- Fit side A to the bottom cup
- Fit sides B & C and locate with locating pins
- Fit side D & conduits
- Fit reinforcing onto locating pins
- Fit the side locking wedges – mould complete
- Concrete can now be cast using either a table or probe vibrator
- Strick off top with small wooden float
- Knock out all wedges
- Knock out locating pins
- Tap side A backwards until free (Perpendicular to concrete face)
- Tap side D backwards until free
- Tap sides B & C away until free
- Tap out wooden void formers
- Turn mould upside-down and tip out Klevabrick